Basic Freshmen Stuff
- Acting like you hate your fellow freshmen won’t get the upperclassmen to like you. You’ll just have the whole highschool against you.
- You really do have to read your summer reading book. (Animal Farm)
- Don’t insult a senior audibly…ever.
- No matter how many upperclassmen you’re friends with, you’ll always be a stupid freshmen.
- Sadly, seniors really are cooler.
- Revel in your stupidity; it only lasts a year.
- Embarrass yourself, or somebody else will do it for you.
- Make friends with people in your homeroom. You’re stuck with them ALL FOUR YEARS!
- If a senior says, “Stupid freshman”, never come back with “stupid senior”, because then you really are a stupid freshman.
- Stupid sophomore doesn’t work either.
- Never try to reinvent something an upperclassman has already done.