- As Mr. Coplen advised us last year, “If a guy says, ‘Watch this,’ then he’s going to do something stupid.”
- The library can hunt you down if you don’t turn in your books until the last week of school.
- Be in a music group; it’s the only way to go on a cool trip.
- Get exempt from all the finals you can; you don’t want to have to take them.
- Only put Ms. Price’s lizard in your textbook if you remember to take it out again.
- Homework is an oxymoron. Everyone does it at school the next morning.
- Drama is overrated (though it sure brings excitement to a dull day…but in a bad way).
- Complaining doesn’t help…at all…but if you cry, you’ll get your way.
- Despite what you see, singing in chapel IS allowed.
- Ale-8 is the easiest way to make friends.
- The tissue box is an urban myth. Those who claim to have seen it in teachers’ rooms are delusional.
- Spirit Week IS rigged. You’ll never win it all, so just give up that idea…lol.
- You CAN fit four people to a bench in the cafeteria, if you’re REALLY good friends.